I am tired:
I am tired because this is the last week of the quarter and I have been grading corrections every day until around 9:00pm.
I am tired because I haven't been sleeping well.
I am tired because...
I am excited:
I am excited because it is a 4 day week this week (with kids, I still have to go in on Friday)
I am excited because it is a 4 day week next week (with kids, but conferences are next week on Thursday and Friday)
I am excited because it is a 4 day week the week after, and then we have a whole week off after that.
I am excited because next week we begin making pumpkin pie.
I am excited because...
I am stressed:
I am stressed because we only have two weeks before Thanksgiving break (and there are only 4 days in each one).
I am stressed because after Thanksgiving we will only have three weeks left until our Christmas Program
I am stressed because I am in charge of the music for our Christmas Program (which is also exciting) and have been working hard getting the music together for it (which has made me tired).
I am stressed because I have one in-service day to do 3 days worth of things, and I have two meetings that day.
I am stressed because my house is a disaster (I am not sure if you know what DISASTER means, perhaps you should look it up in the dictionary--it describes my house)
I am stressed...
I am stressed because I am tired.
What stresses me also excites me.
Oh help
crazy me.
Well, that probably means you're in the right place... oddly enough. *hugs*
ReplyDelete