Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Wonder...

Ok, my God, Ok.

I sit here and just think--ok.

I don't know what this means--what the big message behind this is, but ok.

and wow...

Well, God knows, but future me (and anyone who reads this blog) will be reading this, wondering what I'm talking about so...

my keys

so small

such a small thing.

I've already had them replaced---

A man came in and returned them to me.  Apparently he lives in my apartment complex and he found them somewhere in the parking lot.  They had my school ID on them, so he brought them into the school this afternoon.

And that IS wonderful, but it is not what makes me sit here in WONDER.


I asked
I asked
As James suggested, I searched my motives
After no answer, I admitted defeat
I questioned God
I believed he COULD
I didn't believe he WOULD.

And then my period came
and I cried.
Not for long
not in agony,
but I cried,
and I counted my blessings

Then,
I prayed for my child

believing that one way or another God WOULD bless me with a child
I prayed for her, for her heart and her soul,
and for me
That I would become the mother she needed,
The mother God meant me to be.

I had NO DOUBT that God Would give me my child.

I was sad, but full of hope.

Ready to wait.

And God gave me my keys.

No comments:

Post a Comment