Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Update

Now this update might be cut off at any minute, because the baby is asleep, but I can't guarentee how long it will stay that way.  I just thought you should know a couple things:

1. She had really bad diarrhea last week and an ensuing horrible diaper rash
2. diarrhea is really hard to spell, and what is up with the spelling of diapers!
3. Her diarreah (sp) is almost gone, and I am pretty sure the rash has cleared up, but we are still putting stuff on it anyway.
4. We put her to bed at 10:30 last night.
5. She woke me up at 5:45 this morning to feed her
6. I put her back down a few minutes before 7, and she is still asleep half an hour later
7.  That means she slept for like 7 hours straight!!!!!
8. I can't think of anything else to say, but thought you all should know she is adorable. (If you look closely at her chin, you will smile)


No comments:

Post a Comment