Friday, January 22, 2016

Ultrasound

So, I went to my ultrasound yesterday afternoon.

I haven't made a new post here in forever, so maybe people didn't know I was pregnant, but I am.

Due on June 15th, so I am 19 weeks along.  That means we found out the gender yesterday.

Girl

Another little girl.


My oldest turns two in a few weeks.  She has a toddler bed, and is about to go through a detachment from her pacifier.  She already bosses me round and tells me to throw things away and to put things where they belong.

Before we leave the house, she checks and makes sure I have my phone, and keys, and that both of us are wearing shoes and a jacket.

And I am going to have another one.

Another sweet little girl.

My oldest turns two in a few weeks.  She has a stubborn temperament and wants things a particular way.  Woe to those who oppose her.  If she wants to color on the table, how dare you tell her to stop!

And I am going to have another one.

Joy, and a bit of trepidation.

That seems to be my walk...

No comments:

Post a Comment