This is my little gripe session. It is not going to be huge or heavy. Just... I am tired.
I am tired, tired, tired. Got to school a little after 6:30am, and left a little after 6pm. My feet hurt. I am hungry. I am tired. I still have more to do. ALWAYS!
I am not sure if I hate that part or love it. I am never done. There is always SOMETHING to do. Sometimes it is a great thing. I am NEVER bored. I can always find something to do. Always.
Anyway, I am tired. Oh, and my voice hurts...
The main problem, though, is me. I forget. I forget in the middle of it all, in the middle of the questions, the directions, the confusion and chaos. I forget. I forget WHO I am there for. I get tired.
I remember at the beginning of the day, and I remember during Bible time, and on Wednesdays I remember during chapel, but in between, I forget.
I don't forget willfully. I don't think to myself "I am going to forget WHO I am here for." I just get lost. I get lost in the questions, and the OH!s and the Huh?s and the chatter and chaos. I get lost, and I get tired.
But, when I remember.... When I remember WHO I am there for....When I remember and take a moment....just a moment, to pause, and breathe in, and KNOW, I am refreshed. I am renewed, and although my feet still hurt, and my voice still hurts, and I am hungry, and I still have more to do, I still feel peace.
Help me remember
Help me to remember the WHO in the midst of life.
Help me to take a moment
Help me to breathe
No comments:
Post a Comment