Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The great gift of love

Speaking about giving out of little, and how those who are poor are so willing to give.

 I do know it is always so easy for me to make excuses, give reasons why I can't give--be it time, or money, or whatever.  It always takes me a moment or two to remember that I have so much.  I wonder why, those of us who have much (less than others of course) think we have nothing we can give?

Another thing I do, I might have mentioned before, is I throw money at the problem.  It is so much easier to give money and let someone else do the actual work.  I know they do need the money, but they probably need hands as well.  Not that I have any plans to change that in the near future...I am still trying to figure out when I can sleep and maybe start working out again, because I stay healthier when I work out...

Maybe I will put that on my long list of things to do during my relaxing summer break.

PS a shout out to my man, who took all the night feedings Monday night because I was sick, and did all the night things but one last night.

Also, Pray I can beat this illness--whatever it is--it is weird, with headaches, stomach cramps, achiness, chills, sweats, and sore throat.

No comments:

Post a Comment