Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Another break

I have a good reason though...

Vivian got shots yesterday...4 of them.  She was screaming off and on during the night.  She is asleep now, but her normal feed time, based on when I last fed her, was 50 minutes ago.  She is sleeping longer just because she is cuddling with her Daddy right now, but she is going to wake up angry any minute and I don't want to be in the middle of something when I have to go get her.

However, you could pray for me, oh you multitude that read this.

I am exhausted.  Her daddy sprained his wrist and can't pick her up, so I am doing all the night feedings, plus she didn't want to sleep last night very much at all.

Pray that God gives me energy, and that tonight God gives me sleep.

--me

No comments:

Post a Comment