Yesterday's post was supposed to go out yesterday, but it wouldn't let me post for some reason, so two are going out today.
Big quote today, but it is because it is exactly what I would say:
"If we were more willing to see the good and beautiful things that surround us (instead of focusing on the negative), we would be able to transform our families. From there we would change our next-door-neighbors and then others who live in our neighborhood or city. We would be able to bring peace and love to the world, which hungers so much for these things.
I believe that the heart and mind of the world are truly changed, not by those in power, but by those in relationship. If we focus on bringing life and light to those next to us, we can change the world.
That is what I believe...take that as you will...I AM a self-proclaimed romantic....
No comments:
Post a Comment