All in all, I have learned a lot about choosing to be absolutely honest with God and being politely honest with others (not just polite) and I have found that it takes a lot of anger away when I am honest and don't have to HIDE (or try to hide) how I feel about things. I feel a lot lighter writing this, now, than I felt last week. I also found myself talking to God again, about random things during the day, and I think I forgot I wasn't doing that. Bringing God into the little moment, just to comment to Him about things, or to ask rhetorical questions, brings Him into the forefront of my mind, which, in itself, calms and centers me. I missed that, and didn't realize it.
So, thank you Authenticity! I hope to continue thinking about you and apply what I learned from you as I enter into this next week.
Hello Balance!


No comments:
Post a Comment